4.07.2010

HUNT FOR NEW SPACE

While I completely adore the couple I've just moved in with I must flee. They have 3 cats I've recently learned I'm allergic too. I've never been allergic to a cat before, I've lived with a handful for long periods of time before. I guess these ones are special. ;)

I love 1 of the 3 cats living here. Her name is Linda ... incidentally I think she may be the only one I'm allergic to.

I've been on a new search for over a week now. I've checked out 18 spaces so far. One of them i really loved - but got snagged up ... so on I go.

I'm trying to stay close to Bri and close to the strip as I'll be working on the strip A LOT with my new job with Casino'ssage. (Speaking of ... I'm through with training, now I'm just waiting on another license.)

Wish me luck! xo - Nae

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is that new place you told me about near Bri & the strip??

L Jenae said...

yes indeedy